Despite its size, Tybee Island is jam-packed with everything you need to enjoy a memorable getaway. From charming local shops to miles of sandy beaches and everything in between, this Georgia barrier island has something for everyone. There is also a wide variety of incredible places to eat on Tybee Island, perfect for the moments you don’t feel like cooking at your Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals home.
5 Tybee Island Restaurants to Check Out
Whether you’re craving southern comfort food or incredible seafood, there is a Tybee Island restaurant that can meet your needs. Give yourself a break from cooking by stopping by one of these spots for a delicious meal.
- Pier 16 is a locally owned family restaurant that opened its doors one block from the beach in 2020. Enjoy incredible views from their rooftop deck as you browse their menu filled with tasty options.
- Known for plating up modern beach food, Salt Island Fish & Beer is a go-to spot for lunch and dinner. Choose from one of their incredible dishes, or create your own plate to get exactly what you’re craving.
- When looking for tasty tacos and a refreshing margarita, make your way to Chamacos Tacos & Surf. Not only is this Tybee Island spot serving up phenomenal cuisine, but it also hosts live music two nights a week.
- Make your reservation for date night at Sundae Cafe. Sip on one of their signature cocktails, or try one of their wine flights while you browse the menu to create your perfect three-course meal.
- After a day at the beach, dust off the sand and head to The Deck Beach Bar & Kitchen. This oceanfront restaurant features a menu that brings together inspiration from Hawaii, Australia, and coastal Mexico.
Escape to the Comfort of Your Tybee Island Rental
After a day of adventures, you’re sure to work up an appetite. Whether dining at one of the scrumptious places to eat or whipping something up in the kitchen of your Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals property, there are countless ways to satisfy your hunger. Not only does your Tybee Island rental come with a fully-equipped kitchen, but it has all the other comforts of home.
Whether staying in one of our condos, cottages, or single-family homes, you’ll enjoy cozy bedrooms, a spacious living room, and more. While every home has basic comforts, each one is unique. Learn which one fits your group best or find out why booking direct is an excellent option by calling 800-967-4433. Don’t forget to use #TybeeOn to share photos of your getaway!