Where Is the Office?
Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals
1106 US Highway 80 / PO Box 2802
Tybee Island, Georgia 31328
Our Office Hours
We are here to serve you 7 days a week. Our day starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 5:30 PM, however Sunday hours may vary during the off season. Our phone lines are open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM we turn them over to voicemail at 5:00 PM.
Our office is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Days and for some holidays we will close early the day before. We also close early some days to participate in community events such as the Pirate Fest Parade, Beach Bum Parade, etc. Yeah ….. we like to party here at Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals!!!
Why Stay At One Of Our Vacation Rental Properties?
The beauty of staying in a vacation rental versus a hotel or resort is that you have many of the same amenities available to you that you have in your own home. All of our properties are fully furnished so that you can enjoy that at-home feeling while you are visiting our little island. Our focus is on the “details” so that your vacation rental experience will be positive, relaxing and enjoyable.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING TYBEE BEACH VACATION RENTALS!
Who we are:
Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals and Property Management are a family-owned and operated agency that has been in operation for over twenty years. Starting from a small group of just over twenty short-term vacation rental properties, we now manage over two hundred short-term rentals. In addition, we have added over one hundred long-term properties and multiple associations and complexes, including several of the premier multifamily developments on Tybee.
As a family, we recognize the value of core principles like trust, integrity, work ethic, and compassion but the product of all those principles for us is relationships. As asset managers, relationships are the asset we value above all others. While real estate has inherent financial value, it is the cultivation, sustainment, and enhancement of our relationships with guests, owners, team members, and partners that allows us all to flourish, profit, and ultimately lead purposeful lives.
By this measure, the large number of owners and team members that have been with us for over fifteen years and counting speaks volumes and says more than we could ever hope to.
What we do:
Considering our trade name, “Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals,” only highlights two elements, vacation rentals and property management, the truth is what we accomplish is so much more.
Our services include marketing, revenue management, housekeeping, maintenance, guest relations, owner relations, staffing, and so much more. As anyone who owns and operates their own business can tell you, it’s a twenty-four-hour job. So it’s not uncommon for us to acquire new owner’s who want someone to take care of their home
As the saying goes, if you ask a financial planner when is the best time to invest in the market, they will tell you fifty years ago. But they will also tell you the next best time is now. We feel the same way about your vacation. Since we have called Tybee home, the tourism industry has continued to grow by leaps and bounds, and the vacation rental industry has become an expected resource for all kinds of getaways. Though there have been all kinds of ups and downs, from recessions to hurricanes and pandemics, through it all, Tybee continues to offer that same small beach town charm it always has. We have been here for over twenty years now, and God willing, we will get to share our island for another twenty and beyond.
You’ll find many incredible people whose families have been in this area for generations when you visit. These folks hold a special place in our hearts because they have the unique perspective of seeing the entire picture of what Tybee was, is, and will be. There is a rich history here dating back hundreds of years, and it adds a texture to life that isn’t easy to come by.
A significant number of the people you meet are from all parts of the world. Though we are all long-time residents, our families come from Colorado, Florida, Ohio, Virginia, and other locations. We all choose this spot to call home because it is an authentic piece of Americana. It is a small beach town with tons of personality and charm, fantastic weather most of the year, and not one of us has had to shovel a single spade of snow since we arrived. When the ocean called out to us, we answered.
Why We Do It:
When the founders of our company first moved to our little corner of paradise, they immediately saw how special this place is. They bought a home near the beach and wanted to share this beautiful location with other people looking for a cozy beach respite from their daily lives. Beach Dreams Bed and Breakfast was their first venture into the marriage of hospitality and real estate, and having a sincere love for both, Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals was born. Vacation rentals proved to be the perfect path to their future. Since then, almost every family member has worked for the company in some shape or form. We have made many lifelong friends who might also be considered family as we are often that close with our partners and employees. Though many have moved on and some have passed, we carry their spirit with us as we grow. Our passion for creating a uniquely memorable experience in sharing our little piece of paradise right here on the southern coast of Georgia lives on in our daily operations.
Almost everyone in our organization lives either on or very near Tybee Island. We take great pride in being people who care about and stay involved in our community. Tybee is a community full of active doers who care deeply about the island, its residents, and guests. Ask anyone, and we are sure you will find that southern hospitality is alive and well. We are part of many community initiatives ranging from the Tybee Post Theater to the Tourism Council. We take an active role in shaping not just our own experience but our entire community’s to ensure that Tybee will always be the beautiful, safe, and sustainable destination and home that it is today. We donate our funds and resources to a wide variety of community, regional and national non-profits regularly because we sincerely take to heart the proverb, “it takes a village..”
Managing a vacation home is not a one size fits all kind of business. Whether you are a first time real estate investor, a second homeowner, or just someone interested in subsidizing your favorite vacation location, we start with the basics.
We start with finding out more about you and your goals.
– Do you want to stay in your home often or just a few days a year?
– Is it strictly a financial decision, and you prefer someone else to handle all the details, or do you want to be closely involved with every aspect?
– Would you like to renovate soon, or do you love it just the way it is?
– Do you have resources to update the home, or will they have to be generated from rental revenue?
– Do you want it to be something that stays in the family for generations, or are you likely to sell it in the future?
Questions like these will help move us toward crafting a custom plan that will assure as much as possible that your asset and its management provide precisely the result you desired.
Once we understand where you are and where you hope to go, we will begin the stages to bring it to the active rental market.
– Collect all the relevant information about the home and its stakeholders – Create and collect signatures for the management agreement.
– Register the property with the proper governing authorities.
– Take an inventory of the property to assess its guest readiness.
– Resolve any issues or concerns that might prevent it from being ready for rentals. – Install Smart Home technology including, remotely programable digital locks, thermostats, and monitoring hardware.
– Build out the property and owner profiles in our reservation software.
– Produce photos and a three-dimensional walk-through tour of the property for marketing. – Create and post a rate and fee schedule for the property.
– Publish the listing on our website with the property description, imagery, reservation guidelines, and house rules.
– Using API technology, synchronize the publication of the property across multiple national and international vacation home listing sites and integrate it with data services.
After the property goes live, we will begin the reservation management and guest services which include
– Communicate via phone, email, and text using our enhanced CRM with leads providing property details and promoting reservation sales.
– Verify guests and collect contact information.
– Collect payment, including fees and taxes.
– Ensure the acquisition of signed digital rental agreements before guest arrival. – Schedule housekeeping and inspections of the property before guest arrival. – Update the guest with pertinent information about their vacation home and when it will be available for check-in.
– Verify the guest’s arrival, providing check-in materials, including directions, property access credentials, and parking passes.
– Provide guests with local information about restaurants, activities, shopping, and city and beach rules and guidelines.
– Continue open communication with the guest based on needs and services through checkout.
– Verify guest departure and inspect the property.
During our ongoing operations, we will also provide the following for the owner.
– Provide essential non-permitted maintenance services at a low cost.
– Regularly replace HVAC filters, standard batteries, and light bulbs.
– Remit all taxes to the proper authorities
– Provide on-call after-hours communication and guest services for urgent matters. – Deposit payment of rental revenues minus expenses via ACH or provide by mail with a check.
– Create and provide invoices with cost breakdowns and income statements. – Provide the owner with an owner portal to place and monitor reservation data and access digital copies of invoices and statements.
– Keep advised on the owner’s behalf of all local regulations and ordinances relating to vacation rental operations and ownership.
– Continue ongoing communications regarding property concerns, damage, or status and provide access to resources to resolve issues outside our expertise.