As winter starts to fade into the background, many families start looking toward summer vacations. However, you don’t have to wait until school’s out to go on an adventure-filled getaway. Spring break is the perfect time to pack your bags and head to Tybee Island in Georgia. This barrier island has everything you need to enjoy quality time together, including luxurious vacation homes from Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals.
Every time of year is a great time to visit Tybee Island, and spring is no exception. Here are three reasons you should book your spring break escape at one of our vacation rentals.
1. You Won’t Have to Worry about Summer Vacation Crowds
Tybee Island is known for its outdoor activities, and that’s one thing that makes it such a top vacation destination. With temperatures sitting around the mid-70s, you can experience these activities without the extreme heat and without the summer crowds.
2. There’s No Shortage of Fun Things to Do
There’s a wide variety of attractions and activities on Tybee Island, which means there’s something for kids of every age.
- Book a charter to take you to Little Tybee Island
- Discover marine wildlife at Tybee Island Marine Science Center
- Go kayaking with a local service, like Sea Kayak Georgia
- Plan a day trip to Savannah to explore historical sites
- Soak in the sunshine on a beach day
- See if you can spot a dolphin on a tour with Captain Derek’s Dolphin Adventure
- Explore an area trail
3. Staying at a Vacation Home Means More Space
With so much to do and see, you need a place to call home that gives everyone in your family plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Booking one of our Tybee Island rentals for your Georgia spring break gives you more space, privacy, and flexibility than you’d get from staying at a hotel. We even have pet-friendly rentals, perfect if you want to bring four-legged friends along.
Whether it’s a condo or a cottage, every one of our rentals comes with all the comforts of home. This includes things like fully-equipped kitchens, cozy living areas, and tranquil bathrooms. Let the fun continue after a day of exploration as you make dinner together before having a family movie night. Make your stay even more luxurious by renting one of our houses with a private pool or hot tub. For more information on our rentals or special offers, call 800-967-4433.