With its sandy shoreline and laid-back atmosphere, it’s not hard to feel relaxed when you visit Tybee Island. This barrier island in Georgia’s northernmost coastal area has everything you need to enjoy a paradise escape. You won’t have any trouble finding adventures to embark on near your Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals home. The fun doesn’t stop when the sun sinks into the horizon. End your days with a refreshing drink at some of the best bars on Tybee Island.
Where to Enjoy a Slice of Tybee Island Nightlife
Whether you’re looking for a spot to listen to some live music or somewhere with a unique cocktail menu, the bars found in Tybee Island’s nightlife scene have it all.
- Doc’s Bar is a popular spot for visitors and locals looking for a cold beer. Located right by the coast, enjoy the ocean breeze as you reflect on your day’s adventures.
- Enjoy a bit of friendly competition at The Sand Bar as you play a round of pool or ping pong. This Butler Avenue spot is known for its jello shots, bar bites, and cold beer.
- Sing your heart out with a bit of karaoke at Benny’s Tybee Tavern four nights a week. The bar features a range of cocktails and delicious dishes that pair perfectly together.
- With karaoke every Friday and live music every Saturday, Nickie’s 1971 is the place to be on the weekends. This sports bar, decorated with the history of Tybee Island, is also a fantastic spot to catch the game while sipping on a beer.
- Tybee Time is known for its laid-back atmosphere and frozen daiquiris. Relax with one of their specialty drinks as you watch confident visitors try their hand at karaoke.
- You’ll have a hard time making a selection at Wet Willie’s, which is known for its wall of alcoholic slushies. Try mixing them for a truly unique and customized concoction.
- If you’re looking to enjoy some dancing with drinks, Rock House is the place for you. The light and sound system gives the place a nightclub feel. Try one of their signature shooters or twists on classic cocktails
- Found between the beach and Tybee Island Lighthouse, North Beach Bar & Grill offers excellent views along with delicious drinks. Relax under the oldest lighthouse in the state with a cold beer or indulgent daiquiri.
Fill Your Days and Nights with Fun on a Tybee Island Getaway
It won’t be difficult to fill your days from morning to night when visiting Tybee Island, from grabbing breakfast at a local restaurant to checking out the top bars. A vacation rental from Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals offers you both a fantastic place to call home but puts you near all the best adventures.
Our inventory includes modern condos and spacious homes and cottages. This means you can find something that fits your budget and wants perfectly. Every rental is unique, and our knowledgeable staff members can help you determine which option is right for you. Call 800-967-4433 to learn more about our units or special offers.