Tybee Island has earned a reputation for being a go-to destination for those looking to spend time soaking in the sunshine while escaping the crowds. Not only is this barrier island an excellent place for families, but it is also a fantastic location for everyone from couples to friends looking to escape the pressures of life. If you’re looking for the ideal accommodation for your getaway, book your stay with Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals. All of our properties put you near some of the best things to do on Tybee Island at night.
A Checklist of Tybee Island Activities to Enjoy When the Sun Goes Down
From the moment you arrive at your Tybee Island vacation rental, adventure is right at your fingertips. While there is no shortage of things to do during the day, the fun doesn’t have to stop as the sun sets.
- Go on a self-guided bar crawl of popular spots like Doc’s Bar, The Sand Bar, and Nickie’s 1971.
- Book your spot on a 2-hour evening and sunset kayak tour with Sea Kayak Georgia.
- Try your hand at surf fishing at sunset after the busy day crowds have left the shoreline. You will need a fishing license.
- Catch a live show from local venus like Rock House Original Bar and North Beach Bar and Grill. Don’t forget to check Tybee Post Theater’s schedule of events for any concerts as well.
- Make the quick drive to Savannah to learn about the city’s dark history on a ghost tour from Genteel & Bard or Explore Savannah.
- Chase the sun on a sunset cruise with top local charters like Captain Mike’s Dolphin Adventure and Captain Derek’s Dolphin Adventure.
- See the island in a different light by going for an evening bike ride on your rental from Tybee Island Bike Rentals, LLC.
Of course, there is plenty to do right at your Tybee Island vacation rental, including hanging out by the pool or enjoying a bonfire.
Celebrate with an Adventure-Packed Tybee Escape
With so many things to do during the day and at night on Tybee Island, you won’t have any trouble finding memorable outings to enjoy on your next visit. Be close to it all by staying at a vacation rental from Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals.
Our large inventory of places to stay, including single-family homes, condos, and cottages, means we can accommodate groups of all sizes and budgets. All of our units, like 1308 Lovell and 1201 Lovell, have all the comforts of home and give you a relaxing place to call home. 1308 Lovell even has a game room with an air-hockey table and classic arcade games. For more information on booking your stay or special offers, call 800-967-4433.