While summer is known as one of the prime vacation seasons, there is never a bad time to visit Tybee Island. The barrier island is known for being the perfect place for everyone, from families to couples, looking to enjoy the slower pace of life. Fall in Georgia is an excellent time to plan your stay with Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals. Experience all the beauty and adventure Tybee Island has to offer without the summer crowds.
Embrace the Cooler Autumn Weather
Tybee Island experiences idyllic weather year-round, especially in the fall. Summer heat begins to taper off, but temperatures remain mild and pleasant. This means you can still enjoy all the outdoor activities Tybee Island is known for while also enjoying the crisp autumn air. To help you plan your visit, we’ve made a list of some of the top fall activities in our area of Georgia.
- Say goodbye to summer with the Labor Day Beach Bash takes place at the Tybee Island Pier and Pavilion and features incredible live music. Dance the night away before enjoying the fireworks celebration.
- Enjoy a breathtaking sunset without having to stay up all night. There are countless ways to watch the sun sink into the horizon, including on a twilight tour with Sundial Charter Tours or on the beach.
- One of the most anticipated events of the year takes place in October, and that’s the weekend-long Tybee Island Pirate Fest. Enjoy live music, a parade, and pirate performers. Join the fun by donning your best pirate costume!
- Embrace the spookiness of the season by going on haunted tours. Learn about the dark side of Fort Pulaski National Monument on the From Drowning to Dysentery tour. Head to Savannah to go on a ghost tour with Genteel & Bard.
- Tybee Island always has delicious dishes, but another item gets added to the lineup in the fall: oysters. Fall is the start of oyster season, and there are several incredible places to try this delicacy, including The Crab Shack, Bernie’s Oyster House, and A-J’s Dockside Restaurant.
Enjoy All the Perks of an Off-Season Getaway
Not only does fall in Georgia mean smaller crowds at local attractions, but it also means less competition when booking your Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals home or condo. Our inventory includes some of the best vacation rentals Tybee Island has to offer in all sizes and styles.
By offering such a variety of rentals, we can host groups of all sizes and budgets. No matter which property you reserve, you’ll have all the comforts of home. Spend your days exploring and your nights whipping up home-cooked meals or relaxing by the pool. For help choosing your Tybee Island rental, call 800-967-4433 to speak with an experienced team member. They can also answer any questions you have about our special offers.