Every year around the holidays, families across the country get together to create long-lasting memories. This year, make your holidays even more unforgettable while escaping the cold and snow by celebrating them at Tybee Island cottages from Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals. Our spacious but cozy cottages are the perfect place to enjoy uninterrupted time with family and friends away from the distractions of everyday life.
What to Do on Your Holiday Getaway
Just because you decide to travel during the holiday season doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice any of the fun of the season. There is no shortage of things to do both on Tybee Island and at your vacation rental that’ll get you into the holiday spirit.
- Join Tybee Island Main Street for the annual tree lighting ceremony at the end of November. This festivity includes holiday treats and caroling.
- Another yearly event is the Christmas Parade in December. The parade starts at 6th Street and heads down Butler Avenue to Tybrisa Street.
- Take advantage of your fully-equipped kitchen and make holiday cookies. If you’re looking for a bit of friendly competition, host a blind cookie decorating contest.
- Gather all the necessary ingredients to set up a cozy hot chocolate bar. This holiday staple beverage is best enjoyed out on the beach or in front of a classic holiday movie.
- Put together a White Elephant gift exchange but with a Tybee Island twist. All gifts must be purchased from a local shop
- Make the quick drive to Savannah to hop on the trolley for the Holiday Lights and Sights Tour. The roughly two-hour outing takes you to Davenport and the Plant Riverside District.
- If New Year’s Eve takes place during your visit, see what bars on Tybee Island are hosting events. If you’d rather stay in, create your own craft cocktails and enjoy a quiet night in.
Start Planning Your Georgia Holiday Escape
When you stay at one of the cottages or condos on Tybee Island from Tybee Beach Vacation Rentals, you have everything you need to ring in the holidays. Our cottage and house rentals range in size and can host groups large and small. Enjoy a private oasis while being close to the beach and all Tybee Island has to offer. Rentals like DeSoto Beach Club 210 and 11 13th Street are ideal places to call home. With cozy bedrooms and spacious living areas, everyone will have room to unwind after a day of fun.
Browse our inventory online today and get rates with the click of a button today. When you’re ready to book your stay, enjoy reduced rates by skipping third-party agents by booking directly through us. Call 800-967-4433 to learn more about our properties and which one fits your needs best. We can also answer any questions about what booking direct means. Be sure to share photos of your stay with us on social media by using #TybeeOn!
Don’t forget about our ticket giveaway to the Tybee Post Music Festival. Just by booking dates, including Nov. 12, you are entered into a drawing for two VIP passes. The drawing will take place on Nov. 5, and you have 24 hours to claim your prize.